Happy Thanksgiving Y’all.
Yeah, I said Y’all. Sometimes I do that, break into a southern accent I mean. And I’m not even from the south. Whatever.
Sometimes I make something so delicious it HAS to be shared with you.
Like this Peanut Butter Cup Fudge. Wholly Crow it’s good! And so easy to make. You’re Welcome.
Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- 30 Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup (5-oz. can) evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. Cut each cup into quarters; set aside.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to a full rolling boil. Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, milk chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows are melted. Add peanut butter cup pieces; stir quickly to distribute candy pieces throughout mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Remove from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in cool, dry place.